lets get together in NC

MAYBE I CAN MAKE THIS MEET, I FELT ALL LEFT OUT BECAUSE I MISSED THE LAST ONE. HICKORY IS A FAR DRIVE, "ROAD TRIP"!!!

Originally posted by benoitthegr8
...HICKORY IS A FAR DRIVE, "ROAD TRIP"!!!

I know you can make it. Heck, I drove from Charlotte this past weekend 2-1/2 hours with SlowGray on ET Streets and 3/4-tank of VP C-16!! :eek: :D

K.

it looks like the 12th of March is looking good everyone. lets plan on the 12th @

Bennits smokehouse
1819 Fairgrove Chrch Rd SE
conover NC

to get there you get off I-40 @ exit 128, head south towards
US 70, they are on the corner of US70 & Fairgrove Chrch Rd SE

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
I know you can make it. Heck, I drove from Charlotte this past weekend 2-1/2 hours with SlowGray on ET Streets and 3/4-tank of VP C-16!! :eek: :D

K.
you can make it as long your not driving a "race car" with 3 1/2" exhaust I'm still having hearing problems!:eek:

k. why did you talk me into 3 1/2" for my car?:D

Originally posted by TurboIndian
k. why did you talk me into 3 1/2" for my car?:D

Well, if yours was a street car I'd probably talk you out of it. But you can't beat the sound at idle or w.o.t. down the track.

This way you can at least sound fast. :D

K.

it's quicker than your car/cars. I don't even want to hear the blue car has made a .53 pass, yea but that was someone else driving & tuning on it.:D

no one has seen this car make a 10 sec pass!;) besides I have to bust k.'s balls every chance I can get.

Originally posted by sydwyndr
what kinda food they serve there??
it's simalar to a long horns, they have steaks, chicken,smoked sliced beef, pork, chicken, fish, ect. the wife & I enjoy it & the prices are reasonable.

so, since you are taking care of the date, taking care of the time, taking care of the place to eat, I only find it fitting that you take care of the bill as well....;) ANYONE ELSE AGREE!!!!!

I think March 12 is the third round of the ACC tournament, if anyone follows college basketball. Just an FYI. :)

Are we still going to shoot for around 1:00? The Turbo T still won't be done but this time I will really bring the Camaro and no nap deprived kids.

Originally posted by sydwyndr
so, since you are taking care of the date, taking care of the time, taking care of the place to eat, I only find it fitting that you take care of the bill as well....;) ANYONE ELSE AGREE!!!!!
hey that's not a problem! just be sure & give me your credit card before we go in.:D

yes, I think 1pm worked well last time.

1:00 cool, I wished it was a little later but no biggie. I hope some of you guys hang out for the late night street scene.;)

1:00 cool, I wished it was a little later but no biggie. I hope some of you guys hang out for the late night street scene.

Do we want to make it a little later so we can hang out into the evening? How late is the late night street scene?