LET IT BEGIN! LET IT BEGIN!!!

On this Matthew 7:6 I have dated a few pigs but since then have converted over to sheep ! BaaaaaaaH !
I bet Lou!
I send mine to the meat market . . . . :confused: . . . I STILL think you need to move to Austin/College station! ;)

What Chickens new engine will look like.

Attachments

• IMG_0707.JPG
    IMG_0707.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0716.JPG
    IMG_0716.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
Lou,
If I send a block, how much would that cost?
Seriously, send me a PM on that . . . have a local that is dreaming about one of these down the road.

teehee tee hee....you say the nicest things...I can't stop giggling...tee hee...
Oh...Tommy from Champion will be calling you to talk roller cams and spring selection for the heads...
...teehee...

Uhmmmmmm . . . . . .o_O . . . . :cool:

Don't worry....me and Lou are communicating...we both are about survival...;)
On my old build I still had plenty of fuel left to play with....and we are going mild on the cam selection to keep this blowing clean on smog....

Lou,

Thats the bang for the buck combo there! All the right parts in the right places without a lot of extra nonsense. Since Tim is in CA and will more than likely have to smog his car until the day he dies are you going to leave the EGR ports open?

Neal

Don't worry....me and Lou are communicating...we both are about survival...;)
On my old build I still had plenty of fuel left to play with....and we are going mild on the cam selection to keep this blowing clean on smog....
Nah, not worried at all . . . you guys surely know what you are doing.
Just commenting how you “slid” the stroker comment in the post. LOL!! . . . And even at that, I know you have been very open about your combo so I know it was not done on purpose . . . .

Lou,

Thats the bang for the buck combo there! All the right parts in the right places without a lot of extra nonsense. Since Tim is in CA and will more than likely have to smog his car until the day he dies are you going to leave the EGR ports open?

Neal
Yes Neal, I see no reason not too.

Lou,
If I send a block, how much would that cost?
Seriously, send me a PM on that . . . have a local that is dreaming about one of these down the road.
Jerryl,Without getting into Chickens recipe too deeply, an engine like that runs about 10 grand for all the good parts. The list of whats done is pretty extensive. Especially with Chickens heavy right foot. ( do chickens have feet ? ) But using the stock crank & rods would knock about $3,000.00 off that estimate.

Nah, not worried at all . . . you guys surely know what you are doing.
Just commenting how you “slid” the stroker comment in the post. LOL!! . . . And even at that, I know you have been very open about your combo so I know it was not done on purpose . . . .

Yup....going for a stroker...and not shy about it either....;)
In fact....check my sig....

Jerryl,Without getting into Chickens recipe too deeply, an engine like that runs about 10 grand for all the good parts. The list of whats done is pretty extensive. Especially with Chickens heavy right foot. ( do chickens have feet ? ) But using the stock crank & rods would knock about $3,000.00 off that estimate.
Thanks Lou.
Told him to budget about $8K for the motor.

Yup....going for a stroker...and not shy about it either....;)
In fact....check my sig....
Very cool!
Should be F-U-N!

... with Chickens heavy right foot. ( do chickens have feet ? )...

Sniffle...sniff....Chinese chickens don't have feet...........the dang Chineses hunts us just for our feet....someone told them that eating chicken feet will make their wangs get bigger.....when will they realize it's all a lie and leave our feet alone!!!!!!??????

Sign my petition at saveourchickenfeet.org.

The cheepest way to build a reliable, ten second engine, is to do it once. Lou did the same build (not stroker) for me, over four years ago. I have many hundreds of ten second floggings and dyno pulls, with ZERO issues. Still leaks down less than 6%.

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/another-great-lou-czarnota-motor.277810/

Mike Barnard
That's what I'm talkin' about.;)
Not to say the Frankenmotor didn't do it's duty...but I had Lou build that thing on my limited budget with used parts, and it still put out 11.14 @122 on 24lbs of boost....and it was torture tested relentlessly under my addiction.....not bad at all....

That's what I'm talkin' about.;)
Not to say the Frankenmotor didn't do it's duty...but I had Lou build that thing on my limited budget with used parts, and it still put out 11.14 @122 on 24lbs of boost....and it was torture tested relentlessly under my addiction.....not bad at all....

Rooster, I'm thinking that with your new motor you wont have to push it as hard to get your nuggets off. With a good launch it should run in the 10's with 20# boost & saw off anything on the street that may get in your way. Now that should make you cluck !

Hey Lou,
Heads, intake and gaskets shipped from Champion today. They will come direct to you.
Also I received the oil pan form RJc today....I'll swing by late tomorrow or sometime on Sat and drop it off.

Hey Lou,
Heads, intake and gaskets shipped from Champion today. They will come direct to you.
Also I received the oil pan from RJC today....I'll swing by late tomorrow or sometime on Sat and drop it off.

Great, Call me first I may be hard to get a hold of tomorrow Sat. may be better.