Less then 50 miles parts

Rizzo

Selling my new parts that cant use with new build.Gn1 up pipe and 3"cold air kit with black rubbers for stock motor.42lb injectors from cottons,have junk turbo amd stock intercooler along with cat back exhaust minus mufflers.Best reasonable offer.In central pa

Interested in the cold air kit pending pictures & additional details.
Justin
Not really anymore addition details as i just bought from gn1 even has a gm maf sensor still in it.Think it was 280 or 290 i paid for it.175 is the lowest id go

20160627_181133.jpg
20160627_181011.jpg
20160627_181011.jpg
20160627_180852.jpg

Thanks, I was secretly hoping it was the Tomka kit the Kirban used to sell. I will pass. Thanks for putting up the pix.
Justin

Now also have for sale 3"internal wastegate downpipe and brand new in box boost controller.

What brand downpipe & how much, I'm interested any pics?
Wish i knew i buddy,one reason i didnt get upset when i was told i needed a external set up.Id let it go for 175 and get pictures later to friggin hot here in pa right now.

Wish i knew i buddy,one reason i didnt get upset when i was told i needed a external set up.Id let it go for 175 and get pictures later to friggin hot here in pa right now.
Is cold air and up pipe for sale still

Is cold air and up pipe for sale still

Yeah I hear you I'm in South Jersey where in PA are you?

Im 20mile north of gettysburg