Left speakers

johnjj728

My left speakers recently stopped working, so i replaced all 4 speakers with audiobahns. the 2 right ones sound great but the left ones still dont work at all. all wiring looks correct. it is the stock radio. i pulled it out of the dash and moved the wires round a bit...unplugged them and replugged them in. im planning on buying a new head unit but i want to make sure the wiring is fine before i go out and spend the money...any suggestions are greatly appreciated...thanks in advance

looks like i need a new head unit....if i hit the radio in the bottom left corner it will work until i move it so its inside the radio...when it works it sounds great with my new audiobahn speakers i highly recommend them they are the as series with removable tweeters. 3.5's handle 60 watts rms and 4X10's handle 100. Really nice highs and great mids.

PS:has anyone heard anything about panasonic head units? i think im gonna get the ghost face one....

Originally posted by johnjj728
PS:has anyone heard anything about panasonic head units? i think im gonna get the ghost face one....

I did many of those ghost face, nice radio. But I noticed Panasonic's have poor FM reception.