Lebanon valley track rental

Onalky87

If i can get enough people to join i would like to get a track rental set for late April-early June so my tuner can do some track tuning with my car. Anyone interested?

Im interested if the date works for me also have a Camaro that I'd like to bring. Jim Maguire

Was Otto , he' out of business, too bad.now it's TedJannetty.New problem is ! I arrogantly turned up the boost when I got home from work Tues nite .Car went like it should ,took it out on 84 and it Screamed ! Small problem when I got home water was pissing out ,blew a head gasket ,hope that's all. I figured how hard can it be to crank up the boost ,forgot I had 93 octane no torco and I paid the price ! Hope to be ready for NC next week. I f-up my fault .I should have driven to Waterbury and Ted Jannetty would have shown me how to safely crank up boost. 65 years old and sometimes I still act off impulse. Jimmag

Well Guys. Looks like I'm getting my car back in the next couple weeks and want to schedule a track rental but there's a min amount of cars u can have. I was thinking sometime in late september. Who's in????!!!

Well Guys. Looks like I'm getting my car back in the next couple weeks and want to schedule a track rental but there's a min amount of cars u can have. I was thinking sometime in late september. Who's in????!!!

Ok ,depending on the date , in .Always looking for more seat time.Going to Cecil County sept 20-22 for Buick event otherwise open.Let me know the date .Thanks Jim Maguire

I'm in, depending on date and if car is back together by then - should be.