Lean Cruise and TCC Lockup

AZMotorgod

I have had a PowerLogger and just purchased a Scanmaster and hooked it up yesterday. (Thanks Eric for the fast service!)

I am driving the car out of state this Friday and would like to maximize my gas mileage...

I know, I know, if I wanted to do that I should have bought a Prius.

Anyway, I heard that a locking converter and lean cruise will do this. Can I enable these features in the PowerLogger or are they set by the chip maker and only the status is shown in the PowerLogger? Mine are not checked, I tried checking them with the car running but they would not stay checked.

15 mpg would be a big step up for me.
i do have a LU converter and 27 inch rear tires.
what is/or should be a lean cruise AF ratio target?
Thanks for your help.
BTW that link is from 2004, I guess not much has changed.

You will see afr's as lean as 17.1 but most of the time in the 16's. The target in not settable. Once activated the chip pulls a little fuel from the learned value and what you see is what you get. It does work well.

The chips have not changed.

You will see afr's as lean as 17.1 but most of the time in the 16's. The target in not settable. Once activated the chip pulls a little fuel from the learned value and what you see is what you get. It does work well.

The chips have not changed.

Thank you very much for your help.
Now to harass Bob about this chip on how (if possible) it can be made to work on a Frankenstein.