Leaking hydro boost hoses

BOP4ever

I had a surprise then other day .
Backed the car out to get the mower out and there is a trail of oil from behind the left front tire.
I found one of the hoses to the hydro boost leaking at the fitting where it swivels . It started suddenly no leaks one day and literally pouring the next... Scary stuff.. The fittings were the non crimp style .... I'm going to replace the hoses with crimped on ends now I think... Just a warning to others with hydro boost systems.... Btw will the factory hoses for a 84 hydro boost for the aftermarket systems? That may be a good option of it does.
Thanks

update. The hose wasn't the problem after all it was the hydro boost unit itself. Leaking at a body joint behind the master cylinder . This makes twice this has happened ..... Now.

I got mine from Vanco power brakes. I have a unit on my TA that did the same thing under warranty and they fixed it for me. I just ordered a kit to rebuild it tonight for 41 bucks so I hop to get it fixed soon.

I just replace a factory HB unit for a buddy, when they leak, boy do they leak....high pressure!