Latest Mistress !

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I got tired of my Ford Lightning & replacing it with something I thought I would never do. Buy a Dodge with made in Mexico & Canada stamped all over it. I have been told if I wanted to buy American to consider Toyota they are built in Tenn.. Anyone looking for a nice well cared for Lightning let me know.

IMG_0824.jpg

Very nice Lou! I am starting to live vicariously through you and your vehicle purchases. ;)

Any mods picked out for it yet?

Very nice Lou! I am starting to live vicariously through you and your vehicle purchases. ;)

Any mods picked out for it yet?
It has 390 H.P. already, This is my work truck & runs on regular with decent mileage, Nope no Mods planned

It has 390 H.P. already, This is my work truck & runs on regular with decent mileage, Nope no Mods planned

That's cool Lou, I say the same thing with every car I buy... ;)

Nice looking rig, but I was half expecting to see another Buick here in this new thread!

My soon to be ex mistress I'm leaving her for a younger truck with a R/T tattoo in her grill.

000_0016.jpg

Really thinking about it.... I shouldn't but I could use a truck....

This isn't just an ordinary truck. It's quick, nimble handles like a sports car & has a good feel to it. I'm always getting thumbs up & people wanting to buy it. To me its like a TR just one of those vehicles that are special. I doubt that once the newness of the Dodge wears off I will feel the same way about it but I have to move on.

This isn't just an ordinary truck. It's quick, nimble handles like a sports car & has a good feel to it. I'm always getting thumbs up & people wanting to buy it. To me its like a TR just one of those vehicles that are special. I doubt that once the newness of the Dodge wears off I will feel the same way about it but I have to move on.

I've always wanted a Lightning, but never really needed a truck before. Now that I have a house I could use it for truck things when I need it (ever try to pick up a few 2x4's in a Hyundai?)... plus it would be a killer toy... Tempted but it would put the trans rebuild off for a while... argh!

I've always wanted a Lightning, but never really needed a truck before. Now that I have a house I could use it for truck things when I need it (ever try to pick up a few 2x4's in a Hyundai?)... plus it would be a killer toy... Tempted but it would put the trans rebuild off for a while... argh!
I have a good working low miles used trans that I will throw in with the deal. Now whats the excuse !

If I had the $$ I would be all over Lou's Lightening in a heartbeat. There is already a cult following for that truck, they are collectable and will be more so down the road. I have ridden in it several times and it is about as nice as a truck can get. I hope that it goes to a turbo Buick owner and someone local in our group.

i'm working on convincing the wife.... I figure we can get $4k for her 2004 Jeep liberty, the ~$3k I have saved for the trans/converter so the loan wouldn't be *that much*...

Very nice. What engine does it have?

Mike Barnard

Wife is a hardline NO :( Hope if finds a good home.