Last South Side TR Cruise 9-26-10

When are we going to do one of these at NLR (Formerly known as US41)? :biggrin:
Is it to early to set something up for 2011 so I can have the car "ready". lol

Look who's talking. Good ideal though. :cool:
Once it comes apart, I need a date to focus on so it's back together and ready, otherwise it will sit there and I'll forget about it.;) Especially since there is now going to be a delay of taking it apart. lol

dear mr not/nvr avg 6,

please forward Tim the 2011 schedule with the dates highlighted so that he can stick it on the refrigerator at home. This will prevent any future attendance difficulties and just plain ole shennanigans.

Thank You,

The Mgmt.

dear mr not/nvr avg 6,

please forward tim the 2011 schedule with the dates highlighted so that he can stick it on the refrigerator at home. This will prevent any future attendance difficulties and just plain ole shennanigans.

Thank you,

the mgmt.

lmao

Hey fellas, would you mind a venue change for this week only? Or make the meet in Oct.? I just found out about a big car show this Sun. Cash prizes, trophies, burnout contest and a list of stuff with free entry. I didn't go last year but heard it was off the chain. Heard they shut down part of Pulaski for the burnout contest and started making passes. We could just meet over there and still do our get together in Oct. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• car show 9-26-10.jpg
    car show 9-26-10.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 153
Hey fellas, would you mind a venue change for this week only? Or make the meet in Oct.? I just found out about a big car show this Sun. Cash prizes, trophies, burnout contest and a list of stuff with free entry. I didn't go last year but heard it was off the chain. Heard they shut down part of Pulaski for the burnout contest and started making passes. We could just meet over there and still do our get together in Oct. What do you guys think?

Sounds good to me Mike.

Don't forget the last test and tune at 66 this Friday too.

Yeah Rick, want to get as much in as possible. Getting close to the end. Wish I could make 66 Fri., it's a shame they shut down so early in the year. We got to set up a few track dates next year.

theraf8100, hope you can make it out.

Sal, Culvers is still on 6-9pm.

Attachments

• Street%20Lethal%20cruise%202010[1].jpg
    Street%20Lethal%20cruise%202010[1].jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 157

I think that would be cool. The people love to see our cars. Lets go! Mine will be ready by Friday.