Las Vegas Buicks

Street Dream

To All Las Vegas Turbobuick Members . Do Any Of The Las Vegas Buicks Want To Have A Buick Meet? If Interested Just Post Or Pm Me Or Any Other Turbobuick Members. Thanks

im up for one anytime give me a call whenever ill pm you my number...also you need to meet scott atk. great guy and as far as i know ownes the fastest buick in vegas. besides len he's in a whole nother level.

Im lookin for a reason to break her out ,she dont do well in the heat though pm with info or post it .

Count me in. I havent met any other Turbobuick owners here in Vegas yet - Except Len

Well I thought I would ask everyone. When is a good time for everyone weekend weekdays afternoon or morning? Then we could come up with a good day to set the meet. If you have any suggestions where to meet please post aswell. I can meet in the afternoon on weekdays and weekends are my days off so anytime is good.

OK, I'm gonna go tomorrow morning. Hopefully we'll have a few lined up. For those that don't know, my cell # is 702-five80-8863. See ya there. Remember it starts at 7 am. If we want to park together we need to be there early. I know I'll have to curb my beer drinking tonight as well. :smile:

OK, I'm gonna go tomorrow morning. Hopefully we'll have a few lined up. For those that don't know, my cell # is 702-five80-8863. See ya there. Remember it starts at 7 am. If we want to park together we need to be there early. I know I'll have to curb my beer drinking tonight as well. :smile:

7AM??!!:eek: :confused: Thats only like 7 hours away!! Maybe I'll hop in the Chevelle and cruise on out.

I'm more than interested,,,been to a few Cars N Coffee-but with Maine vacation etc,,,I'm only available mid next month (8/15)...hmmmm maybe Scott Atk. will have my Hurst LR's installed by then (Senior Estivez)!