Larry Larson does it again!!!

Ridiculous , yeah nice windshield wipers lol . This street car thing is outta control what they call a street car . I like the build don't get me wrong , it's killer . Real street cars have roll down windows n wipers lol

Yeah it is "out of control" but you have to give them props for getting it done. I'm sure some guys 11-12 second rides on this board would have difficulty completing the Drag Week journey.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Of course I give them props it's impressive to say the least I'm not saying that , but that monster is going to break a 5.9 soon it's right there , but give me a break with the street car thing already . What's next building one that's 2200 lbs n driving down the street with 4 turbos n 4.90's in the 1/4 . Lol c'mon . Rules should be stricter like running real street legal tires not funny car slicks Lol. It's pro mod on the street

I definitely agree with the street car rules. It has alway been about how deep are your pockets. So with that said some guys will never have a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely agree with the street car rules. It has alway been about how deep are your pockets. So with that said some guys will never have a chance

I would agree with this only if the car was running what it should. Plenty of 10 sec cars here that "could" and "should" have run 8's if the $ were applied the same as the R&D. You need to be smart and have the $$$. One or the other isn't enough.

BPE2013@hotmail.com

You can have enough money to pay someone else to do all the thinking, and build your car

Of course I give them props it's impressive to say the least I'm not saying that , but that monster is going to break a 5.9 soon it's right there , but give me a break with the street car thing already . What's next building one that's 2200 lbs n driving down the street with 4 turbos n 4.90's in the 1/4 . Lol c'mon . Rules should be stricter like running real street legal tires not funny car slicks Lol. It's pro mod on the street
Looked like it had drag radials on it in the video. The slicks for quarter passes

BPE2013@hotmail.com

You can have enough money to pay someone else to do all the thinking, and build your car

Then it isn't your accomplishment. It's a team accomplishment. You may be the owner but that doesn't mean much. It will usually take several smart people's input to get the car down the quarter and as you mentioned a lot of $$$. Sorting through the input and applying it is not so easy. A good race engineer and race team is important to run at the top. No one stays there forever

BPE2013@hotmail.com