lapeer dragway

that national

anybody ever go to the lapeer dragway? if so i would like to make a date to meet up there and do some racing. It is turbo weather after all!

I was just there Sunday and got the boot. I don't think they would let me play very long again so soon. :frown:

Yes, no roll bar. I was able to make a few 1/8 mile then 1/4 mile passes before they saw I was barless. The track was actually hooking well for a cool day.

ps. Did you ever sell that Throttle body?

Do you have a picture?
If its complete and in good shape I'm still interested in it.

Bummer, the bracket was what I was really looking for. When I step up to a bigger Throttle body I was hoping to keep the old one complete.

I was just there Sunday and got the boot. I don't think they would let me play very long again so soon. :frown:

Phil,
When you got there... They didn`t see the casters hanging on your bumper you use to keep from sratching the paint from those huge wheelies?:eek:?;)

Yeah, Lapeer.... They don`t like me there either. Before he even asks "how`s it going", he asks me... "you`re not coming to make any more 10 second passes are you"?:rolleyes::rolleyes: Who me?! But, he takes the $25 no matter what!

Brian