L/S Car for Sale

TURBOKID

A True Grand National Drag Car:
390 inch Chevy Iron eagle Block,Bryant Crank,MGP Rods,JE Pistons,Brodix/Chapman 18* heads,Wilson Intake,Jesel Rockers,Belt Drive,Front Drive Dist., Comp Cam, PTE 106 Turbo
Trans. ATI Case with Straight Cut Gears,10 clutch Drum,PTC Alum. Conv., Neal Chance Alum. Conv.,Trans coolers,Aluim shaft,Chrome Molly Shaft.
Pro 4Link With Anti Rollover, Wish Bone,Air Craft Bolts,9 Inch Rear With Two Centers 3:60, 3:90, and a 4:10 Gear, Afco Rear Dbl. Adjust Shocks,Wilwood Brakes,Weld Dbl. Locks,QA1 Shocks On The Front,Strange Brakes,Weld Magnums
MSD-10,Co2 Boost Controller,Kirky Seats,ARC Lifetime Switch Panel,Intercooler Inside, Fire System On-board,Stroud Chute With Launcher,Hood Deck Led and Bumpers are Fiber Glass, All Real Glass in Car Windows Roll Up and Down.
With Package Goes a Haulmark Edge 40ft. Trailer and All Extra Parts, Fiber Glass Doors with Lexan Windows,Extra Rear Wheels Etc.

Package $65,000.
Car No Trailer $55,000.
Car As Roller No Motor or Turbo Stuff $30,000.

Richkibler@aol.com
919-773-0494
919-274-4336
Race Ads | For Sale: 1985 Buick GN Drag Car Outlaw L/S,

Attachments

• civilwars367-vi.jpg
    civilwars367-vi.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,805
I wish it was mine ..............nice car Rich.
A True Grand National Drag Car:
390 inch Chevy Iron eagle Block,Bryant Crank,MGP Rods,JE Pistons,Brodix/Chapman 18* heads,Wilson Intake,Jesel Rockers,Belt Drive,Front Drive Dist., Comp Cam, PTE 106 Turbo
Trans. ATI Case with Straight Cut Gears,10 clutch Drum,PTC Alum. Conv., Neal Chance Alum. Conv.,Trans coolers,Aluim shaft,Chrome Molly Shaft.
Pro 4Link With Anti Rollover, Wish Bone,Air Craft Bolts,9 Inch Rear With Two Centers 3:60, 3:90, and a 4:10 Gear, Afco Rear Dbl. Adjust Shocks,Wilwood Brakes,Weld Dbl. Locks,QA1 Shocks On The Front,Strange Brakes,Weld Magnums
MSD-10,Co2 Boost Controller,Kirky Seats,ARC Lifetime Switch Panel,Intercooler Inside, Fire System On-board,Stroud Chute With Launcher,Hood Deck Led and Bumpers are Fiber Glass, All Real Glass in Car Windows Roll Up and Down.
With Package Goes a Haulmark Edge 40ft. Trailer and All Extra Parts, Fiber Glass Doors with Lexan Windows,Extra Rear Wheels Etc.

Package $65,000.
Car No Trailer $55,000.
Car As Roller No Motor or Turbo Stuff $30,000.

Richkibler@aol.com
919-773-0494
919-274-4336
Race Ads | For Sale: 1985 Buick GN Drag Car Outlaw L/S,

Looks like The Rock!

That is one of the nicest cars I have ever seen btw!!!!

7:50 in the 1/4 and 4:50 in the 1/8
NHRA

Richie I your told me this was 25.5?
If that is the case it would not be that hard to convert to 25.2
if the new owner wished to. This is the last Buick V-6 the has been
competitive in heads up racing before he went to the v-8.
This car has a lot of history and is easily one of the sickest Buicks
on the planet!

Good Luck...

anywon out there have a nice GN,GNX,T they would like to trade and put some cash for this ride?
Let me know if you want to talk