L. A. Memorial Day Invasion sponsored by LT1Tech:

meanchicken glad ur friends are coming out to play!!!!

Yup.
The 69 is yellow with black. He's shooting to break into the 10's soon. With some tuning and tweakin on his suspension and a good launch and 60, he should be able to get there.

The 73 is red with white stripes.
He's in the high 11's.

If anyone wants to be videotaped for this...

We will be out again on Monday. Just go here and post that you're coming and please describe any details of your car that will help us identify it. At the end of the day you can find me in the crowd (we'll be the ones with the videocamera) or you can find my friend who will be running a heads and cam LS1 82 White Corvette. We'll give you a card and then in a couple days after the event the videos will be posted(www.motorgen.com). You can see samples of other videos we've shot on the front page currently. See you guys out there, it's going to be a scorcher :eek:

How About If There Is A No Show???????can I Get On A List Or Something, I Will Be Out There Anyways.

Fontana weather forecast for Monday says abundant sunshine and mid 70's!!!

So...who's got the fastest Turbo Buick in the Southwestern crowd?
...And...(This ones for Lou)...

How much does it cost to go that fast?

It was good to see the Turbo Buicks well represented today....but I only got to see one run (Donnie I think....somewhere in the low 9's) before my ride had to leave...and me with them at about 12:30.

How'd every body do?