knock issue ?????

hello back after my tt chip install and new 60lb injectors cleaned the intercooler and put it all back together . took it out for a coupler of runs got it up to about 70 in drive get in to it and im still getting some knock and my milivolts are low . i set my fuel pressure at 44 line off mr recall on my run was 710 milivolts and 2.6 kr this was at about 80 mph knock was coming down slowly as i was going faster . how to adjust milivolts and how can i get rid of this knock im running 93 oactane fuel now . any help is appreciated thanks

I would make the fueling changes in the chip, not at the regulator.

ok so i spent the evening making a few runs and adjusting the fuel pressure i did it at the fpr adjusted it 1 pound at a time knock started going away and 02 readings coming up . now im sitting at about 46lbs fuel and 02 readings about 775 stabbing the throttle at70 mph . how much boost can you run on 93 octane . am i going about this the wrong way by adjusting the fuel pressure at the regulator. any advice is appreciated thanks to everyone for the advice.

you need to set the fuel pressure back to 42# line off. then start adding fuel through the chip. I think your issue is octane. you should look at 110 octane or installing alky. my car was 15# max on 93 now it's 23# with 93 and alky and a modest tune.

Go back and set the fuel pressure as per Erics instructions. Now, if you were completely honest with Eric with the questions he asks when you ordered your chip...then you shouldn't be seeing any knock with his chip on the default settings. If you do...then you have other issues. Post your SM numbers.

now im sitting at about 46lbs fuel and 02 readings about 775 stabbing the throttle at70 mph . how much boost can you run on 93 octane .
Set your fuel pressure back to 42 and add fuel with the chip. I would start by adding 8%. You're still too lean.I would shoot for o2 readings in the 820 range. Your narrow band o2 sensor is useless at monitoring WOT A/F ratios. You should be able to run 17 LBS. of boost with 93 octane.

boost issues

thanks to everyone for all the advice . i went back threw the directions and read everything again . so i will set it back to suggested psi at the fpr and make the adjustments at the chip. i have done some reading and have found some people running 17 psi on 93 and others saying 15 being max . im running 14 now and seems like i should be able to hold 14 psi with some tuning . i have scanmaster what do i need to be looking for . i will make the adjustment and post my sm info .thanks again