Kirban's on crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welby

7217 1984-1987 Turbo Regals - GNX, Grand National, Turbo-T with
Black-out Trim Package Option, T-Type, and WE4 - Reproduction Outside
Door Sill Weatherstrips (2) $99.95 / pair

You're on crack

Part #6557 The Grand National Emblems (3) Set is now $239.95 / set.

Part #6927 1984-1987 Turbo Regal - GM Front Bumper Filler Panels (2), are now $189.95 / pair.

Part #6843 1986-1987 Turbo Regal - GM "INTERCOOLED" Fender Emblems (2) are now $79.95 / pair.

You're on crack

P-979 I have a super mint, good, used inside door panel trim molding for the passenger’s side door panel. This is the front chrome plastic piece that the pull strap attaches to. Price is $75 and $10 shipping.

You're on crack

P-986 I have a set of 4 of brand new T-Type center caps. I am told they were made by the same company that made them originally for GM. Quality is excellent, however, black may not be an exact match to the original. Fit is excellent. I am not sure if I can get any more or not. This set of 4 is $215.00 and $10 shipping. Included with this part you will get 2 of the Buick recall stickers as described above.

You're on crack, but Holy sh*t, I get two stickers with it!!!

P-988 I have a slightly used GNX rear end cover. This is the reproduction one that was made several years ago that is designed to replace the stock original rear end cover on a regular Turbo Regal. It does NOT have the ear for the panhard bar. We used to sell these several years ago. Very good condition with hardware. Hard to find today. Price is $495 and $12 shipping. Included with this part you will get 2 of the Buick recall stickers as described above.

Let me get this straight; A used reproduction f**king DIFF COVER that isn't even correct for $495? CRACK!!!!! You're on it

Fascinating stuff here, I tell ya. When I'm ultimately forced out of my car due to not being able to buy the inevitable parts I'll need, rest assured I'll be parting the badboy out, 'cause apparently I'm sitting on a gold mine when it's broken up into little pieces.
A quick heads up, I'll be posting up an '87 NA Regal soon for parts. I was gonna part it out pretty cheap, but after consulting with Kirbans, I think I'll have to review my pricing program. Don't worry, It's a safe bet that I'll undercut this nut by a wide margin....

I should note that Jay's GN was just as bad. I stopped in once and was advised to pick up T-Type center caps for $60 each. $240 for cheesy plastic center caps? What planet are these people from?

I just bought new "intercooled" emblems for $15 each.

Maybe Dennis thinks we can't add 15 + 15? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Kirban's Performance is a supporting vendor of TurboBuick.com & should not be subject to your abusive post. Surely you could have gotten your point across without insulting him and / or his staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.