KIRBAN PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS - SPRING OPEN HOUSE - SATURDAY, APRIL 14th 2012

phillyturbosix

Staff member
KIRBAN PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS - SPRING OPEN HOUSE -

SATURDAY, APRIL 14th, 2012 - 9 am - 3 pm - RAIN or SHINE

From Dennis....

Once again, we will be holding our Annual Spring Open House on Saturday, April 14th, 2012 from 9 am until 3 pm.

A generous supply of Yum Yum donuts and coffee will be available, as usual. Special raffle items including our famous M & M contest. Paul Castle of World of Motorworks will be selling his parts, as will Pete Hoffman and myself. There will be special pricing on our website parts. If there are any big items you wish to pick up, we highly recommend you call us at least 10 days in advance so they can be put aside for pick up.

This event happens rain or shine. The location is our Plumsteadville warehouse at 6201 Kellers Church Road, Plumsteadville, PA 18949. Located about 30 miles north of Philadelphia.

Our Open House is one of the first Buick events of the 2012 season.

Here's a link to this event on our website:

http://www.kirbanperformance.com/inner_circle.php?nak=172

I am off this yr, finally going to make it. The engine maybe out of the gn but I might drive out the typhoon

I appreciate phillyturbosix for posting the above info. Here is more updates. We got word that a brand new 20121 GS Regal will be at our event courtsey of Peruzzi Buick/GMC. Its is black. Available for test drives and of course it is for sale.

Also Russ a local customer who arrange the GS coming will have on display a completely rebuilt 3.8 sfi turbo engine that he had built. Knowing Russ this engine is a showcased example. Russ will also have several bake goodies for donations for Molly. The Yum Yum donuts are ordered. Event happens rain or shine, think we can pretyt much rule out snow since we have had less than 5 inches this winter.

Hope to see many of you there. I plan to bring out my 1987 white Turbo-T.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Im going to try and make it. Might have my cousins bachelor party this weekend, but ill just bring the strippers...o_O

Don't forget guys and gals who want to join the Kirban caravan! Meeting at K-Mart on Street road this Saturday @ 8AM sharp!. The route will be Street Road to 611 make a right and take 611 to Kirban's for the most part. Just pull along side the road anywhere along the way and join in. The K-Mart address is 1837.. Street Road Bensalem, PA 19020 It's about 45 mins to Kirban's from there. We will roll out from the K-Mart parking lot at 8:15am on the dot! Weather looks great should be a good turn out! See you guys there!

Anyone leaving out of Delaware county please post up. I may go and leave around 8:30am.