King Tut?

86george

union member
Was King Tut from southern Egypt? Dna testing has shown that his family tree had no limbs. I guess the bangos in the tomb wasn't a big enough hint.:rolleyes:

Look at the history of Egypt. Since there weren't a lot of "royals" at the time and their kings were considered gods they couldn't polute the line. Sad but true.

wow, mommy & daddy were brother & sister, who'd of thunk ,i'm sure it was awfully confusing at christmas time & at weddings. :confused:

I saw the headline but didn't read it.... Figured it was some bs propaganda...

So he didn't have limbs for real?

I saw the headline but didn't read it.... Figured it was some bs propaganda...

So he didn't have limbs for real?

See what happens when you inbreed...................:biggrin:

Using CAT scans and DNA analysis the study found the boy-pharaoh, who died in the ninth year of his reign in 1324 BC, had a cleft palette, a club foot, avascular bone necrosis in his left foot (a disease that prevents adequate blood flow to the bone), and walked with a cane as a result – explaining the approximately 130 walking sticks found in Tut’s tomb, discovered by British archeologist Howard Carter in 1928. DNA testing pointed to incestuous parentage as at the root of Tut’s health woes. The study concluded his father was the controversial King Akhenaten, who attempted to bring monotheism to ancient Egypt, while Tut’s mother was Akhenaten’s sister, whose name remains unknown. Incest was normal in ancient Egypt, but often led to chronic health problems in the ruling families.

Look at the history of Egypt. Since there weren't a lot of "royals" at the time and their kings were considered gods they couldn't polute the line. Sad but true.

Israel had it's share of kingly incest too...

See what happens when you inbreed...................:biggrin:

Using CAT scans and DNA analysis the study found the boy-pharaoh, who died in the ninth year of his reign in 1324 BC, had a cleft palette, a club foot, avascular bone necrosis in his left foot (a disease that prevents adequate blood flow to the bone), and walked with a cane as a result – explaining the approximately 130 walking sticks found in Tut’s tomb, discovered by British archeologist Howard Carter in 1928. DNA testing pointed to incestuous parentage as at the root of Tut’s health woes. The study concluded his father was the controversial King Akhenaten, who attempted to bring monotheism to ancient Egypt, while Tut’s mother was Akhenaten’s sister, whose name remains unknown. Incest was normal in ancient Egypt, but often led to chronic health problems in the ruling families.

Great info ... I have always wondered the incest factor.

I mean... dogs, cats, horses ALL inbreed with no problem.

Why do humans have such bad results in inbreeding?

Who do you think people had sex with 100 years ago in America .... when the CLOSEST local was a 4 hour walk/horseride away?

C'mon, our country was BACKED by incest. You know people had sex with kids and slaves. I dont believe this propoganda **** to keep things "politically acceptable" get real ---

Inbred animals have problems. Alot of purebred dogs are hard to train, and just plain dumb. There are also major health issues with their bones, spinal conditions, respiratory disorders, etc. You can't tell inbred dogs by looking at them, because ugly dogs are cute, unlike people.

Inbred animals have problems. Alot of purebred dogs are hard to train, and just plain dumb. There are also major health issues with their bones, spinal conditions, respiratory disorders, etc. You can't tell inbred dogs by looking at them, because ugly dogs are cute, unlike people.

Isn't inbreeding part of the problem with pit bulls? Mental defects.Not all, but some.