Kimbo Slice on "The Ultimate Fighter" last night

I dont know which way to view this...

In one instance it wasn't much of a fight. As soon as Roy felt Kimbo's power he said ok enough of this and took it to the ground.. He really didn't do much, he was taping Kimbo not really hitting.

In the other instance Kimbo was clearly out "fought" with strategy and ground game (if you want to call it a ground game). I mean... Roy used the "tools" he had. Weather it is quick hands or a fat belly he used what he had and won...

Personally I dont think we have seen Kimbo's talent and hard work unleashed... I always thought he had very good stand up but once on the show it is clear the man is in good shape and willing to work hard and listen...

It is a show after all and I'm sure we have not seen the last of him.

Once again kimbo is a victim of circumstance hes a fighter not a wrestler another couple good punches and roy would have been done...Lmao @ how you gonna lift up the moon off of you?!!!

I think Kimbo should have let his hands go a little more. He knew that Roy was going to take him down. Once roy got on him on the ground it was over....there is no way you are going to get 264 pounds off of you when they are pinning down one arm...i think he will need to work hard before Dec.

I thought it was interesting that earlier in the show "big country" made the comment that it doesnt matter how much damage you are doing as long as the other fighter cant intelligently defend himself they will end the fight.

Kimbo is still a 1 demensional fighter and will need to improve his ground game dramatically to hold his own against anyone at the UFC level. Untill then he will just have a punchers chance of a knock out.
I think the show will help him gain some fans since he seems to be working hard and staying humble. I read an interesting article on yahoo about it this morning at:

Even loss can't stop Kimbo hype machine - UFC - Yahoo! Sports

A little off topic but they threw up kimbo's age as 35 ...i think it's closer to 45