killed wait no murder a charger srt8

c n avoid87

the victim charger srt 8 dyablo tuned air aid intake..

so the day in the Chi is nice for beeing feb...my boss keept opening his mouth about how his srt8 with a dyablo tune air aid intake can take on any v6 car(meaning me) so i told him the day is good enought for me to take out the buick.i told him lets do it...so i go home jump on the t type get back to the company..he sees it walks arroung it opend the hood laughts and says that litle thing?? dont waste my gas. so i told him well i got 50 bucks for ur gas if u got 50 as well...so is on!!!!he took the traction off and smoked the tired. he says im ready... i throw it on drive smoked my tires and i responded lets go then....we ran in a streets named "pershing and cicero" u chicago guys should know the streets..we wait it for it to be clear.. so he goes i go 20mph roll.."he says that from the dig he wont get traction"i told him fine...so we line up he beep 1,2 the fucker floors it. im playing the chasing game. boost kicks in i check the sm for nock nothing i let it rip and shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh srt8 falling behind till i see him in my rear view mirror i just keept pulling............................................this car is quick!!!!!

his excuse to loose: i should of use the manual shifting..he says he only drop it in D..i told him i did the same....it was a no contest....first kill for me..MOPAR =O BUICK= 1...he says he wants a rematch from dig know.. he dont kno i got trans break so thats going to be fun..

srt8 n ttype.jpg

My buddy has a '10 Challenger SRT8 with the diablo/tune, cold air and some other bolt ons. Before he took a ride in my GN he wanted to race, after he took a ride he had other thoughts. It's hilarious how much those MOPAR guys buy into the "it's got a HEMI!" thing. Nice Kill.

Tell me about.. Is all about the hemi!!!! Lol plus all that dead weight.. That thing looks heavy..

On the re match pull out like grandma from the Walgreen's. See what excuse he makes then. :cool:

RL

car weighs about 4200 lbs. its quite heavy!

its quite torqy on the bottom end tho and would have smoked you on the top end but unlikely from a 20 mph roll. put a blower on it and it would have been a close race but with minor bolt-ons a TR would still beat the srt8 untill top speed and aerodynamics kicked it.

tell him to get a blower cause thats the only way he can win. or a 75-100 shot possibly. shits nice tho as a daily driver

Yea maybe at top end. Then again my alky was off and was runing Only 20lbs out of 30lbs the car can handle.. I woonder about a challenger srt8 ,6 speed.. I would like to try one out..

Alky was off? I don't feel right without my alky. :eek: Gotta stay safe!!
Nice Kill... Next time tell him he will need to give you $50 just for the privilege of running with a legend.

Yea it was off. I was runing 110oct. Hey if it breaks then it wasnt built right. And we would have to build it right next time..

Yea it was off. I was runing 110oct. Hey if it breaks then it wasnt built right. And we would have to build it right next time..

Any motor even built right will break with excessive or sustained knock...Great kill though.

the victim charger srt 8 dyablo tuned air aid intake..

so the day in the Chi is nice for beeing feb...my boss keept opening his mouth about how his srt8 with a dyablo tune air aid intake can take on any v6 car(meaning me) so i told him the day is good enought for me to take out the buick.i told him lets do it...so i go home jump on the t type get back to the company..he sees it walks arroung it opend the hood laughts and says that litle thing?? dont waste my gas. so i told him well i got 50 bucks for ur gas if u got 50 as well...so is on!!!!he took the traction off and smoked the tired. he says im ready... i throw it on drive smoked my tires and i responded lets go then....we ran in a streets named "pershing and cicero" u chicago guys should know the streets..we wait it for it to be clear.. so he goes i go 20mph roll.."he says that from the dig he wont get traction"i told him fine...so we line up he beep 1,2 the fucker floors it. im playing the chasing game. boost kicks in i check the sm for nock nothing i let it rip and shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh srt8 falling behind till i see him in my rear view mirror i just keept pulling............................................this car is quick!!!!!

his excuse to loose: i should of use the manual shifting..he says he only drop it in D..i told him i did the same....it was a no contest....first kill for me..MOPAR =O BUICK= 1...he says he wants a rematch from dig know.. he dont kno i got trans break so thats going to be fun..

View attachment 153513
He will crap his pants when you use the trans break!...great story.