Kenny Duttweiller Hot Air Headers for Sale. Stock turbo just rebuilt for sale

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
Kenny Duttweiller hot air headers for sale, this includes all the up and down pipes, the headers, and the crossover pipe. In great shape no cracks at all, no repairs. Recently painted $425.00

Stock turbo has no play in great shape, was found in the car I purchased and appears to recently rebuilt Wheels appear to have little to no use on them. There is no wear on the wheel or the wheel housing. $400.00

All prices do not include shipping charges which will be quoted. Paypal fees of 3% added if wanting to use paypal.

Kenny Duttweiller hot air headers for sale, this includes all the up and down pipes, the headers, and the crossover pipe. In great shape no cracks at all, no repairs. Recently painted $425.00

Stock turbo has no play in great shape, was found in the car I purchased and appears to recently rebuilt Wheels appear to have little to no use on them. There is no wear on the wheel or the wheel housing. $400.00

All prices do not include shipping charges which will be quoted. Paypal fees of 3% added if wanting to use paypal.

I'll take the items listed.

no end play on the turbo and no stripped threads. The headers have no bent flanges and bolt up just fine, I decided to go a different route with my setup

I will pass. Thanks Toby.

Last edited:
I will take the headers if still available i live 30 minutes from cincinnati.