Kenny Bell Cold Air Kit

onefastgn

I have a Kenny Bell Cold Air Kit. It comes with everything in the picture. If you haven't seen one of them before it's a sweet set up. It mounts above the air intake of the intercooler scoop and splits some of the air coming into the intercooler. It's a box with a 3"OD 14 inch K&N filter in it with the hose that goes from it to the MAF sensor. The inlet scoop attaches to bottom of your intercooler. The only reason I'm selling it is because i went with a FM intercooler and it won't fit any more. I removed the K&N filter because i will be using it with my new cold air kit. So it does not come with the filter. It's painted black so you really can't see the box through the grill. I also have the piece that the Air temp sensor screws into that will come with it. It's still clamped on the MAF and i forgot to grab it. I've looked for one of these set ups on line but i can't find one anywhere. Maybe it's a old ATR set up. But my father inlaw said it was a Kenny Bell. $125.00 plus shipping

Attachments

• DSCN1574.jpg
    DSCN1574.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCN1573.jpg
    DSCN1573.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCN1572.jpg
    DSCN1572.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCN1568.jpg
    DSCN1568.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCN1570.jpg
    DSCN1570.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 203
I have a Kenny Bell Cold Air Kit. It comes with everything in the picture. If you haven't seen one of them before it's a sweet set up. It mounts above the air intake of the intercooler scoop and splits some of the air coming into the intercooler. It's a box with a 3"OD 14 inch K&N filter in it with the hose that goes from it to the MAF sensor. The inlet scoop attaches to bottom of your intercooler. The only reason I'm selling it is because i went with a FM intercooler and it won't fit any more. I removed the K&N filter because i will be using it with my new cold air kit. So it does not come with the filter. It's painted black so you really can't see the box through the grill. I also have the piece that the Air temp sensor screws into that will come with it. It's still clamped on the MAF and i forgot to grab it. I've looked for one of these set ups on line but i can't find one anywhere. Maybe it's a old ATR set up. But my father inlaw said it was a Kenny Bell. $125.00 plus shipping
PM sent