Ken Seggie

lachachmtl

Is ken Seggie from toronto out of business or did he just change his phone number?o have 905-707-8313 but no one ever answers.

if there is a link attached to this message ,please do not click, i have a trojan in my pc.

you could email me directly at lachachmtl@hotmail.com

I need a driver s seat track since mine as broken off with rust and moist.

its the driver s seat, the track that is attached to the bench and on the door side.

does anyone have that? or a remedy for it, i was told it cannot be weld.

Does anyone know an auto part that would have this in canada?

Ken is in Florida.He goes to Florida every winter.He has a girlfriend there I think.I dont think he'll be back for a couple months.

I have a seat track like new, no rust at all for sale but for the right side...I don't remember if it's the same for the left side of if it could be made to fit using parts from the left and right side tracks together...:confused:

Claude

Claude,
Sell me all the parts to convert my seat to a power seat,including any plastic seat trim I will need, and I'll let this guy have the driver seat track I just meticulously restored a couple of weeks ago.Sandblasted,glass beaded,primed and painted.Dave:)

Is ken Seggie from toronto out of business or did he just change his phone number?o have 905-707-8313 but no one ever answers.

if there is a link attached to this message ,please do not click, i have a trojan in my pc.

you could email me directly at lachachmtl@hotmail.com

I need a driver s seat track since mine as broken off with rust and moist.

its the driver s seat, the track that is attached to the bench and on the door side.

does anyone have that? or a remedy for it, i was told it cannot be weld.

Does anyone know an auto part that would have this in canada?

Call Brian at GBody parts & you will have one within a week to your door!

He's across the border. He is possibly one of the best known vendors for us.
Go to gbodyparts.com He has about 50 GN parts cars as well as a TON of New stuff. He is a good guy! I have an order on the way right now. Must have got stuff from him 10 times at least! He is on the site here often.