Kelly's Roast Beef
35 Revere Beach Parkway,
Medford, MA 02155
Kelly's Roast Beef - Creator of the Original Roast Beef Sandwich ? Revere, MA
(781) 393-4899

Sunday, May 23

1 pm -3 pm

all makes and models welcome

Cool Thanks,,, I have been to that Kelly"s I think it is a smaller lot but really can't recall.. I bet Google earth would show it

look for a white/ charcoal grey 1983 Pontiac Trans Am Daytona 500 making knight rider sounds

I can't come.. Just got the word from my son that he is backlogged in his landscape buisness because the dam turbo F350 dump truck broke down. Bad cam sensor. :eek:

I will be out cutting a few of the 40 contract lawns he needs to get done :rolleyes:

hello people; I won't be there but I just heard a Kelly's roast beef is comming to Brighton,Allston area on the corner of Com. and Harvard Ave. where the liqure store was. Now there's going to be a Rileys at one end and Kellys on the other. The college kids are going to luv that.
IBBY

i just saw this post about two hours ago, will there be more meets at kelly's?

i dont know if there will be a another one at kellys. but there is a cruise night at Fuddruckers Every Wednesday 5PM to 8pm

Fuddruckers 436 Broadway St, Route 28, Methuen Massachusetts. (on the New Hampshire border) At the Village Mall.
through September 15th.

In case of bad weather the friendly staff at Fuddruckers can provide cancellation information @ 978-685-9300

All years, makes, and models are welcome!

i dont know if there will be a another one at kellys. but there is a cruise night at Fuddruckers Every Wednesday 5PM to 8pm

Fuddruckers 436 Broadway St, Route 28, Methuen Massachusetts. (on the New Hampshire border) At the Village Mall.
through September 15th.

In case of bad weather the friendly staff at Fuddruckers can provide cancellation information @ 978-685-9300

All years, makes, and models are welcome!

So how was KELLY"S?