Keith Mease Stretch....17 Row

jamericaniSS

$550 shipped or best offer.

Snapshot2006-11-0913-30-40.jpg

P1010133.jpg

Snapshot2006-11-0913-22-34.jpg

If all he can afford to pay is 500 shipped why don't you get off his back why are you even posting that BS, 500 is a fair offer are you going to let 50 keep you from getting 500.Why don't you send him the extra 50 or shut up!

If all he can afford to pay is 500 shipped why don't you get off his back why are you even posting that BS, 500 is a fair offer are you going to let 50 keep you from getting 500.Why don't you send him the extra 50 or shut up!

NOBODY WANT'S TO PAY WHAT THE SELLER WANTS ON THIS BOARD. IF SOMEONE POST SOMETHING FOR XXX.XX THEY ALWAYS OFFER 50 TO 100 LESS, SO LIST HIGH I GUESS.:confused: PLUS HE IS OUT ANOTHER 15-20 FROM PAYPAL

then he should have put 550.00 firm not best offer. if he says no thanks thats fine with me to. ill find one some where. thanks kenan.

Geez guys, lets not turn this into a mess. The intercooler is pending to a local guy as i type. To be honest i was hoping to get 550 for it. I put best offer hoping it would sell faster or atleast someone would pay my asking price. Im selling ONLY b/c i have a RJC front mount and no longer need the stock location. If the local deal does not go through, then i will take the highest offer closest to 550.

Paypal....yep.

Just call me MR. PSIED DICK, I just know I hate getting low offers went I post a good price from the start. :eek: :tongue: ;)

if you think thats bad sell on ebay with a best offer LMAO! Selling a $50 item and get offers for 10$!!! WTF is that!

I dont think his starting price was bad personaly looks like a nice part :)

I would make anyone paying with pay pal cover the 3% pay pal fee's thats why we put them in our shipping price on ebay anyone dumb enough to eat it is well what I said just dumb.

Here is a bump for you also and good luck with the sale :)

the price is right on.. i sold the same intercooler on ebay and it went for $640.00

so let me get this right, or best offer means firm on this board. now i get it. im sorry if everyone on here thinks my offer of 500.00 shipped was a low ball offer, but it was just an offer. i have no problem paying someones asking price. if someone puts best offer im going to put an offer first. and anyone reading this cant tell me that they have never done it before. and if they try to then they are full of you now what.again if i offened the person selling the intercooler then i am sorry.

i feel the guy that offerd $500.00 bucks was a good offer also.. the ad did say
OBO..