Keep fouling plug

HOTSIX

Ran outta hand cleaner
Guys...I cant get rid of this problem.

I keep fouling plug #4.

Idles fine - new coilpack / module / wires. You can rev it in park with no missing. Put it in drive and try 'n build a lil boost against the brake - it misses on #4. Even when you drive it round the block - she misses terribly.

Pulled all the plugs - they look great xcept #4. Its got a black sooty (dry) coating.

FP is at 40 PSI line off now. I upped it from 35....didnt change the problem.I got the stock fuel pump in it still but the Walbro 307 is here waiting for install. Pressure holds at the rail after key off no problem.

What next guys ? Could it be an
injector ? Fuel pump ?

Problem fixed !!!!

Thx all for your help.

I fixed the miss and fouled plug situation.

Bad / cheap plug wires. Those Crane Cams wires listed in my sig. are JUNK ! They were quite cheap when I got 'um and seemd like a good deal.

When I checked the resistance on them - YIKES - they were garbage. I might as well have used speaker cable on the plugs.

New OE wires on it now - not the best - but my Taylor wires aren't in yet.

The car runs much smoother now then ever. These wires are the only ones I have had on it since the rebuild - that was my first mistake.

So I guess the moral of the story here is - don't spend all kinds of money on the motor and buy $15 plug wires 'cause they seem like a good deal.