K&N Filter

87 GN WE2

I am installing a RJC 3 inch mass air pipe. What size filter do I need? There is 8'', 9'', 12'' and 14''. I am using the stock mass air for know. May upgrade to the mass air in the future. Just want something to fit without relocating the charcoal cannister.

The most ....

common size used is the 9", however I don't think you can use it w/o relocating the c/canister?:confused: Why not take the time to relocate it to the frame and be done w/it? If I remember correctly it could only be mounted w/2 screws.:confused: It's been a while since I relocated mine.:smile:

no...

I run a 4'' pipe, I think the pnwould be different. your vendor won't have any trouble matching it.:cool:

If you have a 3" in
pipe you want to use a KN fillter Part#RE-0810 This one has the 3" inner diameter 0920 does not. If you have a step drill bit you can use it to drill the hole in the KN filter for the ATS sensor. moving the Charcoal canister to the frame is quite simple will look cleaner.

I am installing a RJC 3 inch mass air pipe. What size filter do I need? There is 8'', 9'', 12'' and 14''. I am using the stock mass air for know. May upgrade to the mass air in the future. Just want something to fit without relocating the charcoal cannister.

It will only take you 10 min. to relocate. Right down on the frame just below where it is now. Really, the only way to go.

you will ....

have to measure for it. I have heard of a few people doing it but no details.