K & N Air Pipe and Filter

1980 Buick

Looking for the K & N pipe, 8" Filter, and the needed bracket ... (to convert my stock set-up on an 87 GN).

Let me know if you have a nice set-up. ;)

what bracket? I have several brackets that look to be home made that hold up air filters\

I have all the stuff your looking for but the filter is used not in perfect shape. I can get you pictures this weekend if you want. my cell number is 405-361-5362 feel free to text me sunday and remind me

OK. I'll be away myself this weekend ... so you have the pipe, a "bracket", and I'd likely have ta buy the filter ? ... *Would you have an adj. waste-gate act. ?

*If no-one else happens along will connect this week OK ?. THX.

I will not have the pipe. I do but its damaged. I have a old used filter you can have. but the bracket I think I have I am not using it and dont need it and yes I have a adjustable actuator

Got it. Your info. noted and I'll call ya if nothing else pans out *(on the actuator). I'd like to keep trying on the filter set-up tho. THANKS Bill !! :)

Thx. cutt: but I'm just after the "plain ole conversion". I think that's an 8" filter set-up. :)

ALSO: I wanna leave the purge canister alone if I can.

So "a-typical" ... I just ordered one !. (The whole ca-bang) ... THANKS anyway. I'm all set - DONE. :);)