JWRACING2479 I got a question about your cartoon

Team Banana

Somewhere up north | Xtranormal
In this cartoon you seem to be knocking a few people. My question is who are you talking about on the motor tuner thing?
I only ask because a few people assumed that you were talking about the banana until I pointed out that Tim is a loan underwriter not a famous tuner.
I think that there are a few people interested in this answer............just saying;)
Thanks in advance
Ronnie

Somewhere up north | Xtranormal
In this cartoon you seem to be knocking a few people. My question is who are you talking about on the motor tuner thing?
I only ask because a few people assumed that you were talking about the banana until I pointed out that Tim is a loan underwriter not a famous tuner.
I think that there are a few people interested in this answer............just saying;)
Thanks in advance
Ronnie

Simple, we don't have brain freeze down South !:biggrin:
Explains why we did not vote for BHO also, I hope you were kidding, it was pretty funny !

Ronnie, that was all in fun. I saw where John Snyder made one and I had to figure out how to do one of those cartoons myself. Wasn't a poke at anyone in specific.. Just a generalization of years past.

Did you not laugh a little?? lol

See you guys at the races. Tracks are closed here til next weekend. Gonna see how this 67 will do in the 1/4........ :eek:

Ronnie, that was all in fun. I saw where John Snyder made one and I had to figure out how to do one of those cartoons myself. Wasn't a poke at anyone in specific.. Just a generalization of years past.

Did you not laugh a little?? lol

See you guys at the races. Tracks are closed here til next weekend. Gonna see how this 67 will do in the 1/4........ :eek:

Seems like I have heard storys of when you started there was time that you brought a non running car to the track and fixed it there.
Point is everybody has to start somewhere and we all have to pay our dues.
I did get a laugh out of the cartoon till i found out everybody thought that was all pointed at us. Most of us know who the last part was pointed at just wanted to see if you had it in you to say who.
You know I would:wink:
Good luck on your 67 testing.
Btw can you bump us to a 9.31 in outlaw and a 9.34 legal? I think John Plog had a 9.14? Walt has been in the 9.2? but that might be up to Walt to tell.
Thanks
Ronnie

Seems like I have heard storys of when you started there was time that you brought a non running car to the track and fixed it there.
Point is everybody has to start somewhere and we all have to pay our dues.
I did get a laugh out of the cartoon till i found out everybody thought that was all pointed at us. Most of us know who the last part was pointed at just wanted to see if you had it in you to say who.
You know I would:wink:
Good luck on your 67 testing.
Btw can you bump us to a 9.31 in outlaw and a 9.34 legal? I think John Plog had a 9.14? Walt has been in the 9.2? but that might be up to Walt to tell.
Thanks
Ronnie

I updated Tim's TSM legal time and John Plog's too.

please email any updates to turbostreetmodified@gmail.com

Need like this 9.000 @ 150.00 date TSM legal/Outlaw

Most of the TSM legal stuff I have been updating over the past year. I had alot going on and haven't been on top of it.