Just thought i'd introduce myself

Joe65SkylarkGS

I'm new to this site. Been meaning to get here for a while and finally got a few minutes to sign up.

I have a few cars and will be hanging around now and then.

My best friend and I are restoring these and other Buicks. Just sold a gorgous WE-4.

I will soon be getting into my GN. I've had it since 92 or so. It is a NY retag car. Doesn't really matter to me personally but if you don't disclose this info in the beginning, people get weird.

I got it for basically a song and a dance with a blown engine. Still have that engine but another resides between the fenders. I rebuilt the engine and need to finish what I started a few years ago. I been sidetracked with my 65 Lark 462. Oh and a 65 GS thats off the completed frame. I'll tell you about that later.

I think thats enough to get started.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Joe's 273.jpg
    Joe's 273.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Joe's 274.jpg
    Joe's 274.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Joe's 1304.jpg
    Joe's 1304.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Joe's 1013.jpg
    Joe's 1013.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Joe's 1289.jpg
    Joe's 1289.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 136
Omg!!!

ANOTHER YANKEE!!! WHY GOD, WHY!!!:eek: :biggrin: JK. Welcome aboard. Now you need to send some Tasty Kakes down here, really!:biggrin:

ANOTHER YANKEE!!! WHY GOD, WHY!!!:eek: :biggrin: JK. Welcome aboard. Now you need to send some Tasty Kakes down here, really!:biggrin:

Ha ha ha!! Tasty Cakes huh? Thats the best you could come up with?

No mutsarella or rigoughta?

Gotta love that!!!

Ha ha ha!! Tasty Cakes huh? Thats the best you could come up with?

No mutsarella or rigoughta?

Gotta love that!!!

Well I can get those at least.:biggrin: The three things I can't get are 1) Hoggies 2) Philly cheesesteaks and 3) Tastee Kakes krimpets. And yes I really miss them.:mad:

If your serious, link me the specific ones you like and i'll hit the store for you and send em.

:eek: If you're serious Joe you just made a friend for sure. Once in a while they show up at wally world and I buy a case to freeze so I can enjoy them for a while. I ran out a few months ago and I only saw them once, so I bought a bunch.:biggrin: They're kinda like twinkeys to others, something about the butterschotch flavor in them that's addicting.:confused: I'll see if I can find a link and if you haven't tried one before try them for sure. 1 of my friends is a trucker and he bought a couple of boxes for me once. 1 box made it to me.:mad: All he could say was "dam they're better than I thought". I had to forgive him bucause I understand.:biggrin:

:eek: If you're serious Joe you just made a friend for sure. Once in a while they show up at wally world and I buy a case to freeze so I can enjoy them for a while. I ran out a few months ago and I only saw them once, so I bought a bunch.:biggrin: They're kinda like twinkeys to others, something about the butterschotch flavor in them that's addicting.:confused: I'll see if I can find a link and if you haven't tried one before try them for sure. 1 of my friends is a trucker and he bought a couple of boxes for me once. 1 box made it to me.:mad: All he could say was "dam they're better than I thought". I had to forgive him bucause I understand.:biggrin:

Ok you mean the 3 in a pack with butterscotch in the middle and creme on the top too. And they aint straight sides right? They kinda have a wavy thing going on right?

Wait, they don't have creme inside, they are solid cake sorrect?

You got it Joe. They have 2 half moon looking cut outs on each side and don't have filling in them. That's why they're so good.:biggrin: It's a sponge cake of sorts and vanilla flavored with butterscotch icing. Try them with a little ice cream and you'll know why I like them so much. I'm gonna add you to my friends but wait until it gets cooler to send some for sure. They'd melt down here before I got them in this heat.:biggrin:

I eat em with ice cold milk often.

You let me know when it's all good to ship em. No problem.

So you do knw what I'm talking about after all. lol You need to try them with some soft vanilla ice cream. You stir them up together and it's yummy. When it gets cooler I'll PM you with info Joe, thanks.:biggrin: