just got a new trans break instaled any suggestions for tonight?

wicked_TurboLV

wana race my lowrider???
im really excited because i just got my new trans break installed. never have used one and tonight will be the first time at the track to use one. i gave it a little test out on an empty street and launched at 10lbs of boost. i have to leave the car in 1st and build boost and accuratly shift gear into 3rd or go 2nd then 3rd. the only problem is that onece i build the boost and shift it into gear the i forget to mash on the gas. at this rate the launch will be useless like a honda dropping the clutch and bogging out. any pointers form the more skilled drivers would be apprecciated and will help out a lot tonight. thanks

Just take your time and don't worry about the reaction time until you get a hang of it. Just concentrate and take your time.

Good Luck!
ks:cool:

uummm, what he said....mat the gas and hang on (you'll have to figure out when to do this to launch with the right boost)

WICKED TURBO LV <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Oficcial supra hater;) :D good runs edgar i guess your in my level nw 12.2's huh shouldnt take you much to hit 11's :eek: ill be there too as soon as i get my dam torque converter and drag radials oh i finally got my boost controller 22psi here i come:eek: :D well later edgar oh give me a call theres someone that wnats to race you at the track for money.

He's running 12.3's-2's "v8snapper" he willing to put money down take care of will ya!!!!!!!!!!!! he talks too much bud**** hehehehe later.

Originally posted by WICKEDGN

He's running 12.3's-2's "v8snapper" he willing to put money down take care of will ya!!!!!!!!!!!! he talks too much bud**** hehehehe later. [/B]
------i'll take that bet!!
btw how do you like the cotton's fm? i was thinking of getting one. did you install it your self? can i see it sometime? thanks--len

What is this crap? Vegas get together or something? :) Someone needs to give me a decent converter... I already owe Len all kinds of money and the orange stripe I got didn't seem to hold up. Anyhoo... Len, I'm trying to get a race with our "v8snapper" friend... Maybe I'll set up a race with him and you can show up as me in your car. :D

As for the trans brake, keep your foot to the floor and when you hit the desire boost level, slam the shifter into drive. Worked for me, I actually lifted a tire. lol

Peter

len- well my cottons frontmount dreams went down the tube not only did i sell the car but i sold it to my best friend who had a white 84 hot air t-type. the dum ass was racing it with 91oct. and fryed the rings so the front mount has to wait till the rebuilt.:)

Hey len i say you should race that v8 snapper guy ill tell him if your will of course ;) if he wants to race for money. Hes one cocky mother****er heh so tell me if ya willing i want to be there to make fun of him when he gets his ass handed to him by the true vegas v8 snapper:eek: :D well later guys.

Can I get in on this race with the snapper guy. All I've got is a
T-Type, they're not as fast as GNs.