Just got a full detail and paint correction on my GN

Mattzoom

Ok so I just got my car back from being at Luises house 9the detailer) for 2 days getting a full paint correction and my GOD does it look amazingggg I am sooo happy with how it turned out and can't begin to thank him enough.

here are the pics I just took, he has before and after pics so you can see the difference

Once he uploads his pics I will post em up so you can see the difference.

DSCN5894.jpg

DSCN5893.jpg

DSCN5892.jpg

DSCN5891.jpg

DSCN5889.jpg

DSCN5888.jpg

DSCN5887.jpg

DSCN5886.jpg

DSCN5885.jpg

DSCN5875.jpg

Looks great Matt, I am jealous... I may need you to get me his info once I get my fillers on.

Nice.

That's the kind of shine these cars deserve.

You seeing this, Mean Chicken?:cool:

Mike B.

That's the kind of shine these cars deserve.

You seeing this, Mean Chicken?:cool:

Mike B.

:biggrin:
Well...since I just wrote a check to re-carpet 2000 sq feet of house...and have to write another one for property taxes....and still need to buy that shiny new turbo I need....it'll be awhile before I go off and repaint the GN.:rolleyes:

and....whatsa "Paint Correction" anyway?

ok here's the before pics.
this Gn had a ****load of battle scars. more than most cars that are in bad shape. The car had been stolen a few years ago and return to Matt after 3 years of that incident. I have no clue what the hell the did to this car to get it in such bad shape. I got all the swirls out and alot of scratches that weren't passed the clear. by the way the hood was not touched. the hood needs to be sandblasted and repainted.

Process-full paint correction 14 hr. Job(2 days)D/A-Meg 105/Meg yellow pad
Meg 205/ Blk pad
Mothers Step 2 Sealer and glaze/ Meg blk Pad
Meg Nx Tech Wax/ Meg Blk Pad

100_3601.jpg

100_3605.jpg

100_3612.jpg

keep this photo in your head when you see the after pics

100_3606.jpg

100_3608.jpg

time for some TLC
100_3613.jpg

obviously the car had never been clayed before
100_3614.jpg

test spot. weather wasnt helping much,but take a look.notice the swirls outside the test spot
100_3616.jpg

u can see how the paint is oxidised and doesn't have that depth and glow it should have. No swirls or webbing.

100_3618.jpg

:)

Car looks good. Need to find a good PDR guy. Did he do any wetsanding? Is it still the original paint?

Hey!
I just noticed you have yeehaw tail pipes.
Not as good as my old yeehaw pipes...but they're yeehaw pipes.:biggrin: