Just curious... Avg Age of TB users

38 Years old physically, I however quit emotionally maturing at around 21... That was the same year I bought my first TR in 1993.... must have been a significant emotional event for me... I have also owned 5 cars since my first, I'm an addict:D

I bought my first GN at 21 after having several other G-Bodies, Turbo RX7's, etc. Now 14 Grand Nationals later, I'll be 29 in October. And I'm down to 1 GN and a Regal frame for now!:biggrin:

I'm 24 now. Started this project when I was 18. Kind of inherited the car from my brother when he got his Impala SS. :D

I'm turning 30 in August. Acquired my dads GN about a year ago, still like new only a 30 something thousand miles on it. I have been detailing that thing since I was 7!

33 in November. Had a GN since I was 24, probably only driven it one summer. Hopefully soon. Money has prevented that.:biggrin:

37 here. Got my gn about 3 months after iraq... sooo... jan, feb march april... May of '05. So 32 years old. Most buick guys are over 30, that I notice.