Just bought myself a new turbo!

R.I.P.92Rolla

A nice PTE 6031. Pretty excited. Didn't have the budget to go big (still in school and working) but I am looking forward to it. When it comes in I will get the hot side sent out to get jet coated for some cooler temps.

I will be needing a converter for sure and looking to get a 3400. I don't think I need to go bigger.

Only things I really plan on adding is a fmic, meth, probably bigger injectors/tune, and eventually want to do a roller cam.

I don't plan on running crazy boost probably no more than 25psi?

Still getting used to this car and I have been loving every second of it!

I know this isn't going to be a 9 sec combo, but what should I be looking for timewise if I get the meth/tune/fmic??

A nice PTE 6031. Pretty excited. Didn't have the budget to go big (still in school and working) but I am looking forward to it. When it comes in I will get the hot side sent out to get jet coated for some cooler temps.

I will be needing a converter for sure and looking to get a 3400. I don't think I need to go bigger.

Only things I really plan on adding is a fmic, meth, probably bigger injectors/tune, and eventually want to do a roller cam.

I don't plan on running crazy boost probably no more than 25psi?

Still getting used to this car and I have been loving every second of it!

I know this isn't going to be a 9 sec combo, but what should I be looking for timewise if I get the meth/tune/fmic??

With the 31 turbine wheel you don't need a 3400 stall IMO.

I would think 9.5inch NL PTC 2600, 10inch LU PTC 2800-3000max

Really? I was told/thinking 3200.. it will be a lockup and a 10 inch, because the car still gets driven on the street and its not a race car just yet. I have a 2800 on the car with the 49 and it feels like I can barely build boost before the tires start to crack.

Really? I was told/thinking 3200.. it will be a lockup and a 10 inch, because the car still gets driven on the street and its not a race car just yet. I have a 2800 on the car with the 49 and it feels like I can barely build boost before the tires start to crack.

Try it with the existing converter for sure, just work on the tune.