Just bought an 86 Grand National

Mikes86Buick

hello,
i just recently bought my first turbo buick. From what i can tell it's stock and never been tinkered with. It's an 86 grand national with around 69,000 miles. I'm not looking to go crazy with it but i would like to upgrade a few things. I've been digging through the message boards and this site seems to have a wealth of knowledge. i can't wait to figure out a couple of the flaws i have with the car. thanks

Welcome to TURBOBUICK.COM & congratulations on your purchase of the GN. A lot of good info here. Post up questions in the appropriate sections and you will get a lot of help from some experienced turbo brick peeps.

hello,
i just recently bought my first turbo buick. From what i can tell it's stock and never been tinkered with. It's an 86 grand national with around 69,000 miles. I'm not looking to go crazy with it but i would like to upgrade a few things. I've been digging through the message boards and this site seems to have a wealth of knowledge. i can't wait to figure out a couple of the flaws i have with the car. thanks

YOU FOOL, YOU FOOL. RUN NOW BEFORE YOU GET IN TOO DEEP!:eek: Ok, just joking.:biggrin: Welcome aboard.:cool: