Just another "11 sec alky" club member !!

Thunder

Wanna-be 10 sec'r
Well, I went to the track for the first time this year. Ended up with a best of 11.81 @ 112.3 w/ 1.65 60' on bfg DR. Pretty happy as this was my first time with alky at the track. (also first with pte super stock IC) Tuning was 18 deg. timing on ME, 26psi boost... o2 ~760, and egt of 1670!! I love this progressive kit Razor!! Showed it off to some fellow turbo guys!! (you'll be getting some calls!!;) )

Love my new HR Sway bar, prev best 60' was 1.75 w/ DR, mostly in high 1.8 though... This time worst was 1.74, and best 1.64 with 5psi launch!!(still think it can do better maybe 1.5x on the DR)!!

Last years best was 11.96 on c-16 ~27 psi w/ 26 deg timing... (pre pte stock loc IC, or alky)

Had a blast, and put a couple trailer cars in their place.. all on 93 octane!! Love this stuff!!

Mike

nice to see another gn in 11 sec club whit 93 pump gaz and alky kit.....:D i like this stoff too;)

Way to go!!

That's exactly my goal as well. 11's with 92 pump gas, alky and street tires. Although I'm going to trying to reach it with true radials. Have to do it with 60' times in the 1.9-2.0 range. I'll be close at more tuning, but I suspect I'll need more turbo and intercooler. Or I'll get fed up and just slap on drag radials. Bam, done.:D

Originally posted by Thunder
Well, I went to the track for the first time this year. Ended up with a best of 11.81 @ 112.3 w/ 1.65 60' on bfg DR. Pretty happy as this was my first time with alky at the track. (also first with pte super stock IC) Tuning was 18 deg. timing on ME, 26psi boost... o2 ~760, and egt of 1670!! I love this progressive kit Razor!! Showed it off to some fellow turbo guys!! (you'll be getting some calls!!;) )

Love my new HR Sway bar, prev best 60' was 1.75 w/ DR, mostly in high 1.8 though... This time worst was 1.74, and best 1.64 with 5psi launch!!(still think it can do better maybe 1.5x on the DR)!!

Last years best was 11.96 on c-16 ~27 psi w/ 26 deg timing... (pre pte stock loc IC, or alky)

Had a blast, and put a couple trailer cars in their place.. all on 93 octane!! Love this stuff!!

Mike
\

Which track was that at?

Car #2 today, GN, 11.90 in da Berkshires at LVD. :)

Both cars there now and yup they both gots dem power plates on 'em.

Only weighed in at 3,615 lbs., without me too. :D