June is Almost Here and I Have to Do Something

Original_Owner

It's been more than 2 months since I left my wife and house to return to the US and sell my one owner 1987 Black Turbo T with Chrome Moldings.

Something drastic is called for. With great regret I am reducing the price to $7,500. Remember the engine was rebuilt only 900 miles ago and the transmission and torque converter were redone only 7,000 miles ago.

Parts replaced in last 40,000 miles include multifunction lever, cruise control servo, cam sensor, TPS, radiator, AC control head, cam sensor, C3I ignition module and coil pack, oxygen sensor, brake accumulator, turn rotors, brake pads, front bearings, Poston HD fuel pump, fuel pump relay, wastegate solenoid, weld driver’s side header, turbocharger, brake pressure switch, AC compressor and drier, mass air flow sensor, adjustable wastegate actuator, turbo boost sensor, flexible hose to turbo, complete transmission rebuild, complete rebuild of motor, valve cover vent, idle air control.

Photos are at:

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

Someone is going to get a great deal! Whoever has an interest, please call me at 626-664-7254 and ask for Pat.

Higher Res Photos Taken Today

Some of you have asked for higher resolution photos. Here are some shots taken this afternoon.

I know this is a recession, but $7,500 for this car with a rebuilt engine and transmission seems to me like a SUPER deal for someone that appreciates these cars.

Pat

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 804
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 803
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 799
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 800
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 795
Some of you have asked for higher resolution photos. Here are some shots taken this afternoon.

I know this is a recession, but $7,500 for this car with a rebuilt engine and transmission seems to me like a SUPER deal for someone that appreciates these cars.

Pat

Pat,

That thing looks like the twin to one of my Stage motored cars!

Very clean looking car from the photos I have seen.

My personal recommendation for you on this particular car would be to take many detailed, clear photos and write a detailed description and ebay the car. It looks clean enough and well cared enough for that I genuinely believe that you will probably get more than you are asking and a quicker sale if you do the ebay ad right.

Good luck with your sale!:biggrin:

Built for the Long Haul in California

In reply to the question asked, it is a stock turbo. The engine was rebuilt stock with the correct turbo parts. Modifications outside the motor are minor; K&N Filtercharger, ATR under bumper scoop, Flowmaster muffler, and aftermarket computer chip. The idea was to have no problems passing the stringent CA smog tests every year.

This car was (and still is, until sold) my daily driver for more than 2 decades.

The motor was done by Luis Escoto, owner of Browns Brothers in Los Angeles. He is a friend of my ex-wife. The transmission was done Overbey Transmission Speicalties in La Habra, CA.

this car is sex on wheels. someone buy it i cant stand looking at this and not being able to buy it!!!