June 1st Import race

Is anyone going to bring the wife/girlfriends????? The Mrs. just wanted to know. And anyone bringing an air compressor or tank?? Last time I raced, my slicks were too flat to use. I don't plan on that happening again, but it would be nice to be able to adjust air pressure as necessary.

Derrick

Oh, also...... If you do bring a significant other, please, do NOT blame me if she "desires" to bring up wanting a child.... It's NOT my fault, REALLY!! :)

Also, anyone planning to go to the car show in Millilani on Father's day??? Since my car is supposed to be 'show' AND 'go', I already told the 'boss' that we WIL be entering!! :)

Oh, Almost forgot. My new digital camera is on island at fedex now. I don't THINK they deliver on Saturdays, so we may go try and get it tomorrow. It will record digital videos in mpeg. If we are able to get it tomorrow we will bring it to the race for anyone interested in recordng a run. Just let me know. If not, we will bring the regular video camera.

Derrick

hey guys,
im glad a lot of you came out to run!! without everyones support this class would surely die....thanks to everyone looks like this class is here to stay...