JohndeereGN

DailyDrifter

The Slow and the Curious
Although Ty doesnt have a car or any parts to sell, I would just like to thank him. Let me know if you plan on comming to PA, I'll buy ya a drink........ just dont bring Weaver with you lmao. :eek::p

From what I have read, just make sure the goats are put far away. Sorry Ty, couldnt resist!!

Although Ty doesnt have a car or any parts to sell, I would just like to thank him. Let me know if you plan on comming to PA, I'll buy ya a drink........ just dont bring Weaver with you lmao. :eek::p

Tooo easy..........:biggrin::biggrin:

But Ty is one of the good guy's.

I know we are all having fun, but I am serious, Ty is a good man.

You guys are a laugh :biggrin:

Did You hear that Mylanta, Pepto Bismol, and Rolaids are all consolidating into one company because after selling the GN's and the TTA my comsunption decreased so much there are in financial strain.

Oh yeah and thats why Anheuser Busch sold out too :biggrin:

I know we are all having fun, but I am serious, Ty is a good man.

Have to agree with you, John, Ty is one neat, cool guy with a great sense of humor...poor sap is picked on all the time all these years and still comes out swinging and laughing. He sure sets a great example for all of us on this forum. Jeeze, hhe's made me laugh countless times:biggrin: plus he has a very keen knack of common sense, plus admirable intelligence....(do I get payment for saying all of this, Ty?:wink:) On the serious side, I meant every word.........and free of charge!

Bruce '87 Grand National