jimmy's transmission

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
It appears that i was the last guy to have his gn serviced at Jimmy's transmission shop in Mundelein.Jimmy installed a Precision 9 1/2 torque converter 2800 to 3200 stall and did a complete rebuild to the trans.
Also he through in a FREE trans cooler:biggrin:Cant wait to test my new trans and converter

Got my t type back from Jimmy 2 weeks ago, Also got the precision torque converter and rebuild, canvassed the group and everyone said "take it to jimmy". I trailered the car 3 hours to get it to jimmy and it was the best decision I have made with this car. I didn't think my tranny was "that bad" but after getting it back from jimmy and realizing what it runs like correctly, I now cant believe it actually moved at all before. Jimmy told me he was trying to secure a different location. I hope he turns back up next spring, somewhere. What a great person to deal with.

HE IS TALKING TO THE CORVETTE GUYS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BUILDING TO WORK OUT A DEAL.HE TOLD ME HE WILL STILL BE WORKING AND HELPING US BUICK GUYS OUT UNTIL HE FINDS A SHOP OR TEAMS UP WITH THE CORVETTE GUYS:biggrin:

I talked to Jimmy about a month and a half ago. He said that he would post his new location in the Chicagoland chapter GSCA newsletter. Be patient. Take care- Brad

I talked to Jimmy about a month and a half ago. He said that he would post his new location in the Chicagoland chapter GSCA newsletter. Be patient. Take care- Brad

Wow Jimmy is moving. I hope not too far! I need my trans gone thru. Last time he did a low 12/high 11 sec buildup and the car just ran 11.47 @ 119.96...OH YEAH JIMMY IS THE MAN!!!! Brad please keep up posted.