Jimmy car show 7/27/14 - its on! (11 am - 3 pm)

Here is a copy and paste from my face book page
Ok guys, mark your calenders.... on July 27th, Sunday at 888 Tower Rd, Mundelein, IL 60060 ph (847) 949-7507
Jimmy's Transmission/ HP performance having their annual open house. This is Sunday unlike all the other years. Please come out and support Jimmy as he takes care all of our Buick Transmission needs. There will be many different types of cars including Vettes, GNs, Mustangs and all types of Exotics. They will provide food as well so come out and enjoy!

Okay guys, I just got off the phone with Jimmy...it's 11am to 3 pm. So far good amount of GN guys said they are going but we will find out for sure on Sunday. There are other stuff going on to with Chicago chapter that day so in all reality I have no idea who is going to be there. I know I will be there along with few other Turbo Farm boys!

Prasad

I'm flying in from Kona HI overnight on Saturday night. Gonna try sleeping some on Sunday morning but if that's a lost cause then I'll cruise on over

I think I met Archie at a local car show in Ingleside. I hope he gets his Buick done, sounds bad ass.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm working on the gray car as I type, just checking in to make sure the meet wasn't today.

I'll be there in the Lark and see If I can get Dr Boost to come with...