jeep steering shaft

LSJM1

Grand cherokee steering shaft,exellent shape,cleaned and painted if you have not done this mod you should it is worth the $50 I want for it
Direct replacement for the stock steering shaft it takes about an hour to swap out
$50 shipped paypal or postal money order thanks

still have 2 these are later model shafts inspected,cleaned,painted ready to swap out with your stock shaft

Im curious as well.

The stock style rag joints have a bit of give to them and as they age it gets to be even more. The jeep shaft’s do not have the rag style joint but rather a u-joint style connection. Its suppose to really tighten up the play in the steering wheel. At least that is what I’ve been told.

Nobody has ever told me they do not feel a difference after the swap I have 1 left thanks

If my steering was any tighter I would be in a Indy car race lolol , I guess my car is in realy great shape. I don't ever see myself changing my shaft for the jeep deal but it's nice to know what works.

Hi,

I sent you a PM but also wanted to post - interested in a shaft shipped to 01757, PayPal ready to go.

Thx,

-Mark