JCC Racing thanked by the BPG

gbsean

this is a qoute from "The Build Sheet"

Bruce Hunter-PR Director

I would also like to thank some special freinds drom JCC Racing Crew that added some highlights and laughter to the BPG event with their golf cart race, and Hawaiian contest, their support for our BPG event has grown over the years and we appreciate all the support they have shown in this years event, thanks gang, Artie, Ed, Rich, Sean, Art and all the gang. Thank You !!!

once again proving that fun can be had at a racing event......oh and Rich made the front page 2x in his Hawiian outfit

also want to thank the BPG for the comments they made about me

Behind The Scene Update

The BPG Board of Directors is paleased to annouce that member Sean Ryder (a.k.a. gbsean, Shawn, Seen, Scene, Shaun, Shauna, Shawana) has volunteered his services to help in the marketing the BPG. Sean will be coordinating advertising in the "Buildsheet", the BPG National Event Program, and our BPG website. Look for more information from our vendors and advertisers in 2008. Thank you Sean!

thanks guys i will do my best

for further information about the Buick Performance Group visit

The Buick Performance Group

Sean,

That's great news and very nice of BPG to give us some good print.

We support all the big Buick races, Norwalk, BPG, Buicks at Englishtown and Buick weekend at Cecil.

Remember it's all about the comedy:biggrin:

Otto you're right it should read most:D

We haven't been to or supported the west coast nationals yet maybe that will change soon:)

You are doing a great job putting the event together, sounds great!