Jax Seat Cover Headliner Instructions?

Kibster

Just bought a replacement headliner kit from Jax - and naturally, now that I'm ready to install it, I can't find the instructions. Either I misplaced them (at my age, anything is possible) or else they weren't in the box.

Was wondering if anyone who's used this kit could email me a copy of the instructions.

Thanks...

rcfan2@comcast.net

Instructions on removing and installing the headliner from the car are over on gnttype.org. As far as actually installing the foam on the board.

Clean it good with a wire brush get ALL (and I mean all) of the old foam off the board.
Repair cracks in the board with some aluminum tape.
Apply the contact cement to the board and the headliner.
Lay it on the board and smooth it down.

As you stretch it out don't rest any weight on the headliner. it's easy to press the foam down far enough that the cloth tacks to the board and you have a hand shaped print in your new liner ((not that's ever happened to me:redface:)

Just bought a replacement headliner kit from Jax - and naturally, now that I'm ready to install it, I can't find the instructions. Either I misplaced them (at my age, anything is possible) or else they weren't in the box.

Was wondering if anyone who's used this kit could email me a copy of the instructions.

Thanks...

rcfan2@comcast.net

i think i still have the headliner instructions. i can fax them to you tuesday if i can find them. if that sounds good just write back with a fax number