Jason's 565CI Procharged Stock Suspension Cutlass

4 of 6

Attachments

• Olds 6-14-07007 (2).JPG
    Olds 6-14-07007 (2).JPG
    79 KB · Views: 1,035
Sorry Im Late Getting Here, Been Busy With The Motor...............JASON ,THE MORE I SEE THOSE WHEEL ON THE REAR I WANT A SET .SHES A BAD BITCH.

That there cutlass is bad ass. looks mean as hell . that stance is sick. very nice:biggrin:

thanks for posting the pics. Here's a quick rundown of my hot rod. I've had it for 17 years. It was my first daily driver in High school. It currently has a

565 Chevy Built by Knieriem Racing Engines, Louisville KY
Dart Big M Block
Dart 345 pro 1 heads, ported by CFM in Indy
Crane Shaft Rockers
8.5 to 1 compression
Scat Crank and Rods
JE Pistons
Steve Morris Cam
Crower Lifters
Dart intake
C&S Billet Aersol Carb
F2 Procharger with 5.4 step up

TCI Dedenbear case glide
Neal Chance Pro Mod Bolt together converter

DTS/ Strange S60 rear end.

Stock location uppers and lowers. Wolfe Double Adj on the lower, DTS on the top.

The car weighs 3505 with me in it. The quickest and fastest I have been is 8.32 at 166 in the quarter. 5.41 at 135 in the 1/8. This is on 295 radials.

Any other questions, let me know.

On a side note, I am the Regional Manager for VP Racing Fuels in Terre Haute, IN. I have been with VP for 9 years. If you have any fuel questions or issues, let me know and I'll try to help.

Thanks again,
Jason

Now that I look at the pics, I think the issue with that ride height on the Regal is the shape of the fender. I have plenty of clearance between fender and frame, the problem is the rounded fender. The fender gets too close to the tire on the front side of the fender(between tire and door). It looks like the Cutlass has a better shape that keeps the fender away from the tire where it needs it the most.

I love the stance. I may try a wooden broom handle to roll the fender away from the tire...I'm just nervous with the new paint.....I don't want to mess it up. But that stance is a must have:D

I used a heat gun and a fender lip roller. Works like a charm and no cracked paint to worry about.

Jim C.

Had A Big Block Procharged Blow Thru Malibu -- Now Have A Gn Powered 82 Cutlass -- Miss My Bu But Dig The Cutlass!!!!