Jason White's 8.81 @152mph pass from the 2013 GS Nats with a 67 turbo.

Jason, in your video that is in your sig I notice you hit the button on the shifter when you sift into 3rd gear, what are you doing there? Also notice you hit it while you are doing your burnout.
That's the nitrous button

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

No,No,No lied too maybe just misled.remember banana buick guys are keepers of many secerts. why sould I be telling you that you have lied I mean kept secerts He He!

I thought you only ran 28psi? All the times that you guy's have told me 42psi is way to much boost.
You were lying to me?
You were never lied too Ronnie. During the times you hung out with us the car was only running 28psi. Then we discovered the eight second secret .... All Of It!
All of it is what it takes. I hope this eliminates your confusion :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

You were never lied too Ronnie. During the times you hung out with us the car was only running 28psi. Then we discovered the eight second secret .... All Of It!
All of it is what it takes. I hope this eliminates your confusion :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
Why you have the black book open. ;) How are you cooling the front mount cooler with the grill blocked off? What kinda air temp rises are you getting? Why not just set the ams to decrease boost in the time stage? Why did you sell your Miata? :D:D

Why you have the black book open. ;) How are you cooling the front mount cooler with the grill blocked off? What kinda air temp rises are you getting? Why not just set the ams to decrease boost in the time stage? Why did you sell your Miata? :D:D
I can't give away all the secrets Ronnie. But the twin turbo 6000 horsepower big block would not fit in the Miata

I can't give away all the secrets Ronnie. But the twin turbo 6000 horsepower big block would not fit in the Miata

Dude, You barely fit in the Miata. What did you guy's break last night?

I'm still only running some of the boost. I'll take a crack at all of it next year.

No,No,No lied too maybe just misled.remember banana buick guys are keepers of many secerts. why sould I be telling you that you have lied I mean kept secerts He He!
Banana Buick guy's don't have any secrets. I'm not sure what you are talking about?? We are an open book. What would you like to know? Want our data log, launch boost, tire pressure, shock settings?