Jamie hacking #1 in x275 with a v6 and a 7.59@185

cold85

Jamie and his syclone are on top of the field right now with that pass.
Pete @ HED has that v6 working

Seen that truck at Radial Revolution in SGMP. Those guys are getting it done period! I wonder how heavy it is though? Looked pretty light to me and I think X275 gives the V6 a weight break.

What size is his motor?
I have heard you can build them over 310ci.
Either way that is very cool, it gives me hope for my friend's truck.

Hi John,
This is no surprize to me. We have been preaching this to the LS squad on the BUICK board.

Lonnie, I am staying out of this fight.
I will need you to like me at some point...LOL

Sweet.....:biggrin:

We are working on a deal to possibly drop my Stage engine into a 25.5 Fox body Mustang and give X275 a try next year. This may not help our case on the weight breaks though.....:redface:

He's around 3000#. I love that truck. I wish the Buick guys were allowed to get down to that weight instead of having to race at grocery getter weights. We'd see more V6's in the outside world.

Lonnie, I am staying out of this fight.
I will need you to like me at some point...LOL

No Fight my Friend. When the rules are fair in a limited turbo class the V6 can hold its own. Thats all that has been said.

We are working on a deal to possibly drop my Stage engine into a 25.5 Fox body Mustang and give X275 a try next year. This may not help our case on the weight breaks though.....:redface:
You will do real well in that class. I would not say the rules favor a V6 but they are close to fair. They did add 50lb on the V6 for 2012. I think you can run at 2950 now with a typical TSO type turbo. Chris Lyons building his car to run this class.

We tried to get ~2800lbs for Drag Radial at Orlando. We should be able to race at the small block N20 weight....

A Foxbody Butang would be sick in X275! Would love to see someone do it!!!

A Foxbody Butang would be sick in X275! Would love to see someone do it!!!

Stay tuned..............it's about to happen!

One of the nicest Fox body Mustangs you've ever seen with a full tilt BUICK STAGE 2 between the fenders.:biggrin:

Stay tuned..............it's about to happen!

One of the nicest Fox body Mustangs you've ever seen with a full tilt BUICK STAGE 2 between the fenders.:biggrin:

Please be sure to post some pics and vids Will!:cool:

Not my car but a good friend of mine's. This is going to be a "joint venture" of sorts.

Here's a video from a couple of years ago when it was being wrapped. It was still under construction at the time with a Pro-Charger setup. Then click on the vid in my sig of my green car and that's what the Mustang will be as far as powertrain goes.

Rage Wraps Vinyl Wrap - John Evans - YouTube