J&L Audio speakers

mark b

Anyone use these? I've had a lot of different speakers and would like to try something new, hopefully something that will take a lot of power for the door speakers.

Jl Audio?

Did You Mean Jl Audio Or J&l Audio. If You Mean Jl Audio, They Are The Top Of The Line Pretty Much.

JL audio

Like said above JL audio is TOP line stuff. You can go with one of their new series of highs with a small amp and would sound great. Do not try to push much bass out of the though. When you try to make up for a lack of a sub through the doors it sounds like crap.
If go to a REAL JL dealer they will hook you up, the are very selective in who they authorize as dealers.
Good luck

If you can I would find MB Quartz speakers, they would blow JL out of the water. JL is great for subs and amps, but i have heard the speakers are decent MB Quartz were the best speakers you could buy period, but they were pricey.

I agree

I agree Quart makes the best high's. I did not mentions becasue JL carries a full line of products. Greater starter stuff. If looking abosolute top stuff he is dead on MB Quarts.

for those who don't know...
the plant that made the Quart stuff in Germany makes the JL separates...not 10, 12,15,13,18 inch woofers...just the high end speakers.
Translation...the JL XR line is pretty much the Quart Premium line with a different spec'd tweeter (aluminum dome in JL's case). The Quart Q series are cousins to JL's new ZR line...even the tight tolerance spec's are the same.

Did not know

I Did not know that. I have not personally heard that series. However I feel confident in all JL's top end stuff, along with quart. Thanks!

i'll swear by JL and audiobahn, i've had nothing but good expereince with them. same with pioneer.

Audiobahn is garbage. Check out some of the car audio boards and you'll find that out quick.
I ordered a 10" Audiobahn sub from Crutchfield. Blown. They sent me another. Blown.
Junk.

Audiobahn

Audiobahn, I would not quite call it junk. But, IT sure IS NOT what they crack it up to be. I would take MTX or KICKER over it anyday. They got big quick becuase some rappers used the crap! I would too if it were free!!!