It's that time of year....

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
Boys and girls. The kids are back in school and they've started joining up since our cars were in fast and stupidious films. We all know what they're looking for so keep your eyes out for the, "My friends father got this black Regal with a little v6 in it and I want to know how to make it runs tens, even though it hasn't run in 20 years".:rolleyes:

These kids are looking for hollyweird results on a water budget so play nice and see if we can straighten them out some before they create a big mess that someone will have to clean up.;)

I just watched fast and furious again last night. And saw the emblem on the wrong side of the trunk again. It's funning hearing V8 sounds one scene and V6 sounds another lol. So many things technically wrong but I still love the scene!

Boys and girls. The kids are back in school and they've started joining up since our cars were in fast and stupidious films. We all know what they're looking for so keep your eyes out for the, "My friends father got this black Regal with a little v6 in it and I want to know how to make it runs tens, even though it hasn't run in 20 years".:rolleyes:

These kids are looking for hollyweird results on a water budget so play nice and see if we can straighten them out some before they create a big mess that someone will have to clean up.;)

Load the tank with 87 octane, crank the boost up and let'er'eat