Its Back!!!! TWINZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
SDC12874.jpg

SDC12873.jpg

SDC12875.jpg

Dyno results soon!

That's the TT setup you guys were working on? What's different or improved? Is it gonna be available for retail sales or is this just a custom one-off? Looks good tho. A/C too?

That's the TT setup you guys were working on? What's different or improved? Is it gonna be available for retail sales or is this just a custom one-off? Looks good tho. A/C too?

That is the original kit that was built but had to be HIGHLY modified...

The guys just decided to slap it on the shop car... That car did have A/C:eek:

So no plans for a complete kit to sell? Or are you guys still working on that?

That is the original kit that was built but had to be HIGHLY modified...

The guys just decided to slap it on the shop car... That car did have A/C:eek:

What you talking bout, Willis? The car still has AC

So no plans for a complete kit to sell? Or are you guys still working on that?

We could do a kit. It wouldnt be like this one but similar. This kit is VERY poorly engineered. Thats what happens when you pay some hack to build you something and he goes off his meds.

But yea, we could build something similar for anyone that wanted it. Headers, downpipe, wastegates and intercooler tubing for the popular front mounts out there.

Getting closer.. should be running by the end of the day and on the dyno tomorrow. We're installing the drainback for the driver side turbo now.

SDC12876.jpg

SDC12877.jpg

SDC12878.jpg

SDC12879.jpg

hows the downpipe heat from the drivers turbo? pretty close to the hood?

excuse my ignorance, but what size turbos are those? Also what i the T on the oil supply for the ds turbo?
Looks like a cool build tho

Got the car running this evening. Started right up. We are excited to see it on the dyno tomorrow.
Before we take the car anywhere we are going to wrap the DP that crosses behind the radiator, it is close to the charge tubes and the hood.
We are trying to make this kit "fit". I spent most of the day modifying it so that it would. All in all, it would not be that difficult to replicate.
Dyno #'s tomorrow.

Jeff @ BWR

Dang, look at the plumbing:D Interested in the dyno #s, anything else "done" to the shop car?

I predict 306 at the wheels:biggrin::eek::p. Jay, try and hold off on the dyno run until I get out of court tomorrow:rolleyes:, I promise I'll speed from court to BWR.